The Top 10 Triathlon & Fitness Blogs

A Triathlon Blog can be one of the most inspirational tools available to a new Triathlete. Reading another Triathletes blog can provide you with the motivation you need to get out the door and like wise keeping your own Triathlete Blog can help to keep your training on track!  With that in mind, i’m going to kick this list off with a BIG disclaimer!:)

There are literally tens of thousands of Triathlon Blogs & Fitness Blogs out there and it’s very much a case of personal preference, which ones you like! So with that in mind i’ve put together a list of 10 exciting Triathlon Blogs which I think are definitely worth checking out!

If you have a Triathlon Blog that you follow and or want to promote your own Triathlon Blog,  go ahead and post it in the comments section at the bottom of the page so we can all check it out!!:o)

So, in no particular order:

1. Triing For Pro
  2. Zen and the Art of Triathlon
  3. Long Way To Go – Ironman
  4. Joe Friel
  5. Iron Struck
  6. DCRainmaker
  7. Physical Edge
  8. Iron Will
  9. Andrew is Getting Fit
  10. EveryManTri

There you have it!

Feel free to let us know your feedback on the above. We’ll be doing a follow up Top 10 Triathlon Blogs list and want to hear YOUR thoughts!

Check out our updated TRIATHLON BLOG list here!

10 responses to “The Top 10 Triathlon & Fitness Blogs”

1. JShaw says:

Great list! I’ve first saw it yesterday and am only 3 blogs in. Lots of reading here!!

2. I am a Follower of your tweets. Keep up the nice work. I have a blog on leadership through endurance sports such as triathlons. We interview newbies, elite age groupers as well as pros. Feel free to browse. Cheers.

3. tjnick says:

Good list so far. How about ours? Triathlon Juice (TRIJUICE) at http://www.trijuice.com

4. ChiTriChic says:

Agreed – great list. Be sure to check out http://www.whatistriathlon.com/

5. John Howe says:

I love reading triathlon blogs. You have some great examples posted that provide a wide range of content. Thanks for listing these. My favorites are the ones that describe the challenges that individuals overcome in order to compete. I write about this on my blog at thetriahlonjunkie.com , check it out and let me know what you think!

6. Lilian Martin says:

I love triathlon because people start it from all sorts of backgrounds. I am at the start of my journey and posted my 1st blog http://tri4fitness.blogspot.com/2011/09/from-fat-kid-to-triathelete-story-from.html?spref=fb , do let me know what you think of it.

7. Chris says:

I am surprised not to see Big Daddy Diesel’s blog on here, I love it

tridiesel.blogspot.com

8. Justin Jones says:

Just started my new triathlon blog, theredrockguy.com, detailing my journey as a 40-something attorney and family man to become an endurance athlete, with insights on my backyard treasure, Red Rock Canyon.

9. MAG-C Sport says:

Great list, I agree those could be the top 10.
    As a Triathlete you always want better performance and faster muscle and join recovery. Check us out: https://gel.mag-csport.com